END OF THE DAY REPORT (30 JUNE 2015):
Market gains, but post 1st quarterly loss since 2013.
After a volatile session, markets snapped two days losing streak amid a rally in the last hour of trading session led by Pharma and FMCG stock. Nifty finally managed to end above its crucial mark of 8350 gains 50 points end at 8368, Sensex gains 135 points end at 27780.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Ramco System, Mphasis rallied on the back of huge volumes..
- FMCG stocks were in demand today; Emami hits new high on NSE.
- Rajesh Exports hits fresh, high ahead of the board meeting.
- Brigade gains as much as on land acquisition plan.
- Auto shares gain on improving monsoon expectations.
- IT stock dips as appreciation in the Indian currency has impacted IT shares.
- Bank of Maharashtra moved higher on raising funds.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Shares of Nestle moved higher after the company gets nod for export of Maggi noodles from Bombay high court (HC).
- Shares of kotak bank moved higher after companies’ shareholders give nod for bonus issue.
- Marksans Pharma moved higher as much as after the company said it had acquired US-based company named Time-Cap Laboratories.
- Deep Industries rallied after reported that the company had signed a new contract with ONCG today.
- Sun Pharma gains as much as on reports that Ranbaxy has hiked the drug prices of its unit.
- Lupin moved higher on media reports that the company is eyeing entering new product segments therapies and geographies via acquisitions.
- Coal India surged after rating agency, i.e. Morgan-Stanley maintains stock rating with outperform.
- Bharti Airtel gains on the positive news flow that is now 3rd largest mobile operator in the world, in terms of subscribers.
- Shree cements gains after the company said that it had increased cement prices in Delhi.
- The Federal Bank reported that they had received made for 1:1 bonus share. Stock gains on NSE.
- Tata Global gains on block deal; stock open at 129.75 hits day high/Intraday high of 132.75 and finally managed to closed at 132 up 1.89 percent.
- Suven gains after the company reported that it had wons three new patents.
- Canara Bank, Bank of India dips in an otherwise market after Moody’s downgrade stocks ratings.
- Reliance Communications gains and ends on a flat to positive note on the media reports that the company plans to sell stake in tower unit.
- Jubilant Foodworks moved higher and hits record high on the NSE today after High court gives its approval for the merger.
- Gammon Infra gains and locked with an upper circuit after the company said that one of the joint venture has accepted the Mumbai Port Trust proposal for alternative use of the Offshore Container Terminal.
- Glenmark gains as much as after the company said that it had received approval for cholesterol tablet Ezetimibe from USFDA.
Stock Market Calls & Nifty Tips For next trading Session:-
- JBFIND EQ gains for the 4 days in a row on the back of huge volumes more buying is expected from the current levels. Buy above 261 targets 263.60/266.20/268.90 SL 258.40.
- Essar Oil EQ consolidates for the whole trading session, which can be seen in Intraday (15 min) chart, If managed to give breakouts and sustain above it buying could be seen. Buy above 142.40 targets 143.80/145.30/146.70 maintain SL of 140.50.
- In the global front, Australia shares end in a green territory led by Industrials, Energy and Telecoms Services sectors.
- China shares gains as fresh buying Telecoms, Mobile and Life Insurance sectors led equity market on higher side.
The Mean Of Futures Contract?
The unit of exchange, that trade in the share market exchanges is the futures contract or agreement. Every contract gives for the future delivery of commodity product & goods at a particular date, time & place. Each specified commodity is traded in standardized and Morden contractual units, which creates them totally interchangeable.
Benefit Of Commodities Market:-
The contemporary futures markets have been bought & sold since rice futures traded in the 18th century in Japan, Osaka. However, historians have originated some evidence of ancient futures contracts or agreements for spices & olive oil and other goods & products was used by shipping traders in Persia previous to Christ. In the United States (US) futures trading begins in the mid-19th cent
The industrial putsch brought a new technology & skill and the ability to create more efficient tools & consequently extra food. Economic result not only began to stay pace with the increasing population, but also increased the living standards. This upcoming productivity called for much more agricultural storage house, transportation and more efficient sharing of goods.
At first the cash money markets could manage the increasing demand, but as the quantities increased, the commodity futures markets with identical commodity pricing, Commodity Tips, grading & delivery, became increasingly very important. To manage with the gluts that take place during prolificacy times and with the shortage that occur previous to the harvest, buys could now guard themselves from rate fluctuations by seeing in a specific rate for a commodity previous to they really needed it. So commodity futures & options became very necessary for the producers, consumers & investors.
Leverage is extremely important to the commodity product markets. Unlike the share or the stock market, where you may have to spend 10,000/- dollars to leverage 10,000/- dollars of an exacting stock. A commodities investors can leverage 10s of 1000s of dollar value of a commodity for pennies on the dollar. Also, different stocks, commodities have inherent value and will not leave bankrupt.
The commodity futures markets are so vital to the well being of our state, that the management established the CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission) to oversee the financial business. There is also a own self-regulatory body structure, the NFA (National Futures Association) who monitor the behaviors of all commodity futures market professionals & experts to ensure the honesty of the commodity futures markets.
Commodities also provide the investor the aptitude to participate in almost all sectors of the world financial system and have the possible to produce returns, that tend to be self-governing of the stock, bond & real estate markets. In fact, portfolios that put in commodity investments can really lower the on the whole portfolio peril by diversification.
What risks must I Judge when trading?
An absolute necessary for anyone considering buying & selling in the futures contracts–whether it’s stock indexes, pork bellies or petroleum- is to visibly understand the whole concept of leverage as well as the quantity of gain or loss, that will end result from any given modify in the futures rate of the particular commodity futures contract or agreement you would be dealing. If you cannot manage the risk, or even if you are painful with the peril, the only sound opinion doesn’t trade & deal. Commodity futures trading is not for everybody.
What is a futures exchange?
A futures exchange, lawfully known in the India. As a “designated contract or agreement market,” is, at its center, an auction marketplace – highly managed, technical & complex – but an auction marketplace nonetheless.
A futures market exchange is the one only place, where futures & options on futures (which suggest the correct, but not the compulsion, to pay money or sell an underlying commodity futures contract at an exacting price) can be bought & sold. Commodity trading may take place also on the exchange’s buying & selling floor or via an E-trading platform. A commodity exchange itself doesn’t trade futures. Instead, it:
- Provides & maintains the facilities, where traders meet, ranging from customary “trading pits” to worldwide electronic dealing networks.
- Researches, develops & offers commodity future agreements to be bought & sold.
- Oversees the dealing of its products & enforces trading connected rules & regulations.
- Monitors & enforces monetary and moral standards.
- Provides every day Commodity MCX Tips and historical data on the agreements traded beneath its auspices.
Commodity futures exchanges in the India are subject to a great business deal of rules & regulation. They are checked by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the NFA (National Futures Association). In addition, most of the commodity future.