Market wrap-up (25 AUG 2015):
Markets made a smart recovery on short covering; Sensex @ 26000.
Markets after such a sharp sell off in the previous session traded on weak note in the first half of the session, but recovered with strength in the last few hours on the back of strength in Rupee. Nifty broke the 7700 level but could not hold on lower levels and pull back made it to close near to 7900. A few sessions are to be observed for specific trend and cautious trading is recommended.
The rupee fell towards the low of 66.76 on Tuesday morning, but rebounded from these lows and erased the losses so made. RBI intervention to slow down the volatility in Rupee is expected as per the statement by Governor Mr. Raghuram Rajan.
Initial Public Offering:
- Pennar Engineered Building Systems, a subsidiary of Pennar Industries opened its Initial Public Offering on Aug 25; Fresh issue is of Rs 58 Cr.
- Shree Pushkar Chemicals (SPCFL) began its IPO on Aug 25-27 to raise Rs 70 Cr; Price Band @ Rs 61-65/equity share.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- BSE Smallcap Index tanked around 11% in last two trading sessions and hit 52 week low.
- Welspun Corp announced a joint venture with Wasco Energy to set up a concrete Weight Coating at Anjar,Gujarat.
- Jain Irrigation approves sale of food business to its subsidiary Jain Farm Fresh Foods Limited by way of ‘Slump Sale’.
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) OFS has been oversubscribed; Institutional bucket is subscribed 143% while retail bucket subscribed 18%.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- DLF on a bull run as the company raised Rs 375 Cr via allotment of 12.25 % non convertible debentures (NCDs) to boost internal cash flows.
- L&T Construction wins order of Rs 1563 Cr in both domestic and international ( Malaysia) markets.
- Astra Microwave Products will form a JV with Israel’s Rafael Advanced Defence Systems for production & supply of Electronic warfare, tactical radio communication and signal intelligence systems. (Expected investment $ 20 mn in first two yrs).
- ICICI Bank traded with positive bias on block deal at BSE worth 11.1 lakhs at price Rs 274.
- Shares of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd (APLLTD) get approval for the drug – Celecoxib from USFDA.
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd traded on lower note on the back of a block deal of around 11.2 lakh shares.
- Corporation Bank gained on board approval of capital infusion by Government worth Rs 857 Cr.
- ONGC traded positive on the back of news informing the submission of revised proposal seeking development rights of Iran’s giant gas field Farzad B.
- United Breweries hiked on buzz that foreign partner Heineken NV may raise its stake in the company.
- Amara Raja Ltd hiked around 10% of the increase in volumes.
CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Adani Ports EQ has been consolidating around the near term resistance of 349.70 since last two sessions above which up move can be seen in the stock. Buy above 349.70 targets 353.20/356.70/360.30 sl 346.20.
- Zeel EQ is expected to surge above the Intraday consolidation so buy above 373.90 targets 377.60/381.40/384.30 sl 370.10.
Stock & Commodity Trading Tips:-
Know yourself. Describe your risk acceptance carefully.
To profit in the share trading, you should make recognize the trading markets. To recognize the trading markets, you should first know and identify yourself. The primary step of gaining self awareness is ensured, that your peril tolerance & capital allocation to the share and trading aren’t excessive/lacking. This means that you should carefully study & analyze your own monetary goals in engaging share & commodities trading.
Plan your aims. Stick to your technique.
Once you identify, what you desire from the trading, you should systematically define a main timeframe and a good working plan for your share trading career. What constitutes breakdown, what would be clear as success? What is the timeframe or time division of the trial & error process, that will certainly be a significant part of your studying? How much time can you give over to buying & selling? Do you aim at monetary independence, or simply aim to generate further income? These and similar issues must be answered previously too, you can enlarge the clear vision necessary for a persistent & an enduring approach to trading. Also, having apparent goals will make, it’s easier to dump the endeavor entirely in case, that the risks or return observation precludes a profitable result.
Choose your broker or adviser carefully.
While this step is frequently neglected by the beginners, it is not possible to overemphasize the significance of the option of the broker. That’s a fake or untrustworthy broker invalidates every one the gains acquired during hard work & study are obvious. But it is uniformly important, that your expertise stage and trading goals equal the details of the proffer made by the broker or adviser. What kind of the client profile do the forex brokers aim at reaching? Does the share trading software adjust your expectations? How well-organized is the customer service? All these should be carefully scrutinized previous to even begin to believe the intricacies of the trading itself. Please refer to our stock and commodity broker reviews to locate a reliable broker, that suites your share trading style tips such as stock tips, Live Commodity Tips.
Select your account type and leverage ratio in regards to your needs & expectations.
It is necessary that we decide the account charge that is more important to our expectations & knowledge level. The several types of accounts suggested by the brokers can be puzzling at first, but the common rule is that inferior leverage is the better. If you have a superior understanding of the leverage and trading in the general, you can be satisfied with a regular account. If you are a complete learner, it is a should that you undergo a phase of study and perform by the use of a small account.
Begin with little sums, increase the volume of your account through natural gains, not by better deposits.
One of the best stock & Online MCX Tips for trading is to start with small sums and low down leverage, while adding up your trading account as it creates profits. There is no good reason to the thought that a larger account will permit greater profits. If you can augment the size of your trading account through your dealing options, perfect. If not, there is no position in keeping pumping capital to an account, that is burning cash similar to a furnace burns paper.
Do what you understand.
Simple as it’s, failure to put up with with this standard has been the fate of countless market traders. In a general way, if you are unsure that you make out what you are doing, and that you can protect your opinion with power and vigor against opponents that you value & trust, do not deal. Do not deal with the source of the hearsay. And don’t act unless you are confident, that you recognize both the helpful consequences, and the unfavorable results that may effect from opening a position.
Don’t go in opposite to the markets, unless you have sufficient patience and financial flexibility to stick to a long term preparation.
In general, a learner is never advised to deal against market trends, or to choose tops and bottoms by gambling against the major forces of the market momentum. Join the market trends so that your brain can unwind. Fight the market trends and constant pressure and fear will wreck your profession.
Understand that commodity is about probabilities.
Stock & commodities are all about risk analysis & probability. There is no solitary method or style, that will make profits every one of the time. The key to achievement is positioning ourselves in such a method that the losses are very harmless, while the incomes are multiplied. Such a position is merely possible by controlling our risk allocations in the accordance with an considerate of probability & risk management.
Be humble & patient. Don’t fight the markets.
Identify your failures and always try to accommodate them, if they cannot be eliminated totally. Above all, oppose the illusion, that you someway possess the alchemist’s rock of trading. Such a manner will certainly be ruinous on your career ultimately.
Share your knowledge & experiences. Follow your own decision.
While, it is a great thought to discuss your judgment, knowledge, data and tips such as stock tips, commodity tips, currency tips, Commodity NCDEX Tips on the markets, with others, you must be the one creating the decisions. Consider the estimations of others, but create your own selections. It is your currency after all.