- Use cash money you can pay for to lose. If it’s on top of it you won’t be clever to enjoy the cerebral freedom to build sound trading decisions. The key is mental self-government.
- Start small. Test your commodity trading setup & its logic throughout paper trading and back test, it with the accessible data. Then initiate with small quantities or in one lot. If may be, you have any problem in trading, then you can get the help of a broker or adviser. He can provide you Online Commodity Tips & Stock Tips
- Be patient & disciplined with the contract setup and its strategy. Have confidence in it and don’t stand your trade on expectations. Act as a machine without emotions & has objective character. Don’t try to time the share market’s low and high for a trade access. In fact, let them build up so as to confirm the configuration and then enter. It’s improved to get in with a number of insurance or confirmation quite getting stuck in a fake formation. Impatience results in:
- Jumping in trades and getting stuck in the incorrect direction.
- Getting out rapidly of a potential profitable trade.
- Trade what you observe, not what you desire to see. Be a market trend follower & ride the momentum. Don’t initiate the day with a judgment. Let the market tell, where it needs to go. Opinions are,
- What get you in trouble.
- Always trade the trend.
- Try to keep away from marketplace orders. Use of, it shows a lack of patience, discipline, conviction in your deal set up & its logic. Before incoming a trade everything must be pre planned (entry or exit or stop loss). Arms may be possible, take a advise of MCX Trading Tips from the experts.
- Never come in your whole position one rate. Do it in 2 to 3 installments to look, if the market is going in your direction previous to completely commit yourself.
- Always do business with a severe loss. Using a (SL) stop loss is not a symbol of your lack of confidence in the trade. It is a symbol of lack of confidence in the temper of the market.
- Each & every trade is an individual deal. If you have made or lost money in exacting scrip or provided NCDEX Trading Tips, don’t attempt to get more or back from it. At the ending of the day or month, what add ups is the quantitative part, net profit of loss not the qualitative part, the names of the winners or losers.
Market wrap-up (23 July 2015):
Markets were quieter volatile inefficient to roll over a specific track and previous day strength was washed off as the indices were finding constant resistances on higher side and dragged lower which made them to close down (Nifty losing 43 pts and Sensex 134 pts.). Disappointing Earnings from heavyweights such as Lupin and Bajaj Auto weighed down the sentiments while buying in Auto and Oil stocks limit the sell offs. Now, 8650 has been acting as resistance for Nifty on a regular basis; as a result of which it is seen as the crucial resistance which denies the index to move towards 8700. Similarly, on the lower side 8500 may act as a major psychological support for nifty. However, Earnings of various companies and Parliamentary sessions still weigh on the volatility of markets as GST Bill and other reforms may affect investor sentiments.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Shares on DHFL rise as Board approve Bonus Issue.
- TCS gains on launch of major new global study.
- The telecom major Bharti Airtel plans to raise Rs. 3200-6400 crore.
- Tata Steel decline as stock turns ex dividend.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Tata Communications moved higher as the company plans to sell 74 percent stake in its subsidiary.
- Shasun Pharma hits fresh high on the back of positive news flow that a company gets nod for merger from the Madras High Court (HC).
- Bank of India surged as the bank is planning to raise Rs 6000 crore from Tier I and II bonds.
- KEC hits fresh, high after the company said that it had completed the sale of its telecom assets to ATC Telecom Tower Corporation Pvt Ltd for Rs 82 crore.
- Shares of Adani ports gains as the company has launched its debut dollar bond to raise up to 1.5 billion dollars.
- Bajaj Auto reported a 37 percent hike in Q1 net profit boosted by other income and but the topline, stock dips as operating profit missed forecast. Net Profit for the Quarter one stood at Rs 1015 crore and revenue up 7% at 5613 crore.
- Ceat Ltd, shares moved higher on NSE after the company announced two fold jump in Q1 net profit at Rs 121.01 crore against 51.67 crore on Y-o-Y.
- UBL (United Breweries) dips after reported weak Q1 number, profit dips 4.68 percent which stood at 122.81 crore.
- KPIT Tech shares rallied after reported robust Q1 numbers profit stood at Rs 55.98 crore, up 67 percent against 33.50 for the same quarter last year.
- GAIL India Ltd net profit reported at Rs. 4241 mm for Quarter ending June 2015 .
- NOCIL announced its Q1 at Rs 16.7 Cr v/s Rs 10.1 Cr year ago and total income @ Rs 186 Cr.
- DHFL reported its net profit up by 18% and advances increased by 25.72% to Rs 53795 Cr.
CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Shares of PCJEWELLWER EQ are trading near fresh highs over Gold weakening over international as well as domestic markets and so buying can be seen above 454 for targets of 458.50/463/467.70 sl 449.20.
- Tata global EQ is consolidating since last four sessions and buying momentum can be seen as the stocks may move towards the 100 day SMA. So buy above 142.55 targets 144.95/146.45/148 sl 141.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers ABB, Bajaj Elec, Crompton Greave, Hitachi Home, M&M Finance, Reliance, TVS Motor and Tata Elxsi on Friday i.e. on 24th July 2015.