Markets rallied for the third consecutive session in this week after the Budget session as metal shares shine in today’s session while hopes are kept for the passage of some important bills in the Parliament and so volatility can also be seen in coming sessions whereas intraday session closed in green gaining 1.5%. Nifty future hit the resistance of 7450 which signifies that it may move towards next resistance 7530 in the coming session. Intraday support is seen near 7360.
SUPPORT : 7410 & 7360
RESISTANCE: 7490 & 7530
- Nifty reclaims 7450 mark; FMCG, Media Index ends in the red zone.
- Govt raises natural gas price for ONGC, RIL of 60% for undeveloped gas discoveries.
- Metal stocks were in demand; Tata Steel, Hindalco gains.
- Maruti Suzuki shares tanked as hikes car prices by up to Rs 35000.
- Yes Bank buys over 5 pct stake in advisory firm IiAS; stock ends flat.
- HDFC shares surged 2 pct on fund raising plan.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.