Markets started with negative mood and erased the gains so achieved in four consecutive sessions on profit booking and global sell offs while volatility is now expected in coming sessions with the start of the Budget session of Parliament and final session was ended on a deeper note losing more than 1.5%. Nifty future took strong resistance of 7230 and closed around the support of trend line coming from recent lows on daily charts. Any closing below 7090 will further, drag the index down.
SUPPORT : 7070 & 7030
RESISTANCE: 7150 & 7190
- Market heads for first fall in five trading sessions as oil rally falters.
- Wipro partners for mobile network solutions with Verveba; stock tanks.
- RCom gains after getting CCI approval for MTS acquisition.
- NTPC shares tanks after Government offers to sell 5% stake.
- Emami raises Rs 3 billion from DBS Bank via NCDs.
- HCC shares dips despite its JV wins new project worth Rs 11.14 billion from Manipur Govt.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading Tips and Recommendation.