Wrap-up for the day (09 OCT 2015):
After taking a breather in the previous trading session markets ended the last day of the trading week on a firm footing after the minutes of the Fed Reserve’s latest meeting indicated that the Federal is in no hurry to raise interest rates. However, sudden bouts of buying in the IT, Metals, Auto stocks which led the Nifty close near the 8,200 mark and Sensex ends above 27000 level.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Vedanta reported a 6 percent rise in Q2 production; stock gains 12%.
- DLF promoters to sell 40% stake in Cyber City; stock ends flat.
- Real estate stocks surged after RBI raises home loan limit.
- United Spirits dips after Citi cuts stock target on weak demand.
- Future Group stocks surged on Patanjali Group tie up buzz.
- Suzlon Energy gains as assigned Investment Grade (BBB-) rating.
STOCKS END IN A GREEN TERRITORY:
- Aurobindo Pharma gains as much as after received nods from USFDA for Aripiprazole tablets.
- Unichem Lab surged after getting ANDA approval from USFDA for Montelukast sodium tablets.
- Hindustan Zinc jump after Glencore said it would cut zinc production by 5,00,000 tonnes, or around 4% of global supply, in its latest move to withstand weak commodity prices.
- CNX Metal Index gains more than 2 percent today; VEDL gains 12 percent, Jindal saw up 6 percent while Tata Steel gains 5 percent.
- Gati zoomed more than 5 pct today on the reports hat Gati-Kintetsu Express has taken delivery of 50 units of ISUZU D-MAX pick-up trucks.
- Redington rallied after telling that Redington Gulf FZE, a step down subsidiary of the Company has been appointed by Apple as a distributor of iPhones in UAE with immediate effect.
STOCKS END IN A RED TERRITORY:
- RCOM shares tanks more than a percent in a green market after completing due diligence for merger with Sistema Shyam.
- Shares of Rajesh Exports tanks despite of positive news flow in a market that company bagged new orders.
- Sun Pharma shares dip as withdraws lawsuit against US health regulator.
Q2 RESULTS CORNER:
- IndusInd Bank reported better than expected Q2 numbers, net profit up 30.2%, which stood at Rs 560 crore for years on year basis. NII jumped 31.3% to Rs 1094.3 crore against Rs 833.11 crore for the same quarter last year.
- 8K Miles gains after reported robust Q2 numbers, net profit jump 110 pct, which stood at Rs 8.74 crore, Revenue for the quarter up 126 pct at Rs 61.09 crore.
- Bajaj Corp net profit jump 24.95 percent in Q2 at Rs 46.77 crore against Rs 37.43 crore for the same quarter last year on the back of lower expenses.
CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION
- TATAELSXI EQ had given breakouts of its important support and given closing below it which showing more selling pressure in stock. SELL below 1812 targets 1793.90/1775.95/1758.20 SL 1830.20.
- 8KMILES EQ hits fresh high on NSE after reported robust earnings, for the quarter 2 more buying seen in stock on the positive new flow. Buy above 1875 targets 1893.70/1912.70/1931.80 SL 1856.
- RUSHIL EQ gains and hits new high on NSE on the back of huge trading volumes and supported by market, fresh buying seen in stock in coming sessions, Buy above 234.30 targets 239/243.80 maintain SL of 229.50.
- NCC EQ is consolidating near its important resistance level, i.e. about 77, above its fresh buying seen in stock with huge volumes. Enter above 77 targets 78.50/80 SL 75.
Results on 12th October 2015:
- Infosys and Reliance infra are coming up with its Q2 (Quarter 2) results on Monday.
How to choose a Stock broker?
Who is the Broker?
The stock brokers are the registered members of the stock exchange. Nobody, except the stock adviser or brokers can directly trade shares and commodities in the Stock Market. An investor should contact a broker to trade stocks & commodity. For availing the share market service, the broker or adviser charges a fee called brokerage. It is usually a percentage of the value bought & sold.
India has many big stock exchanges such as,
- Bombay Stock Exchange – BSE
- National Stock Exchange – NSE
- Multi Commodity Exchange – MCX
- National Commodity & Derivative Exchange – NCDEX
And some smaller exchanges as like the Cochin Stock Exchange — CSE. An Investor can trade stocks and commodities in any of the stock exchanges in India.
The best & practical way to select a broker is to acquire referrals. You can search out from other people regarding the broker they utilize and why they have selected them, it is better to select someone, whom you have heard fine things about.
The Biggest May Not Be The Right One:-
Some share market brokers are much more geared for regular traders & professionals. There are many others that are geared much more for beginners. For most new investors, it is better to go with beginner or friendly brokers. The high professional brokers will have a very long list of high soaring investors. While they will be busy attending their good profile investors or traders, you a may not obtain the personal attention & advice that a new traders need.
Most of them, I have seen, choose a broker who suggests to charge fewer commissions on buy & sell. But, that is not the criteria by which you choose a broker. A broker must understand your all preferences, your likes, dislikes, favored asset classes, risk profile and they must be capable of providing you personalized Free Stock Tips, Free Commodity Tips based on that data & information. A share market broker has to work with your targets in mind. Now, this does not mean that you must totally ignore the fee part. You must definitely negotiate. The commissions charged must be reasonable.
Does Your Broker Complete You TO Buy Stocks?
Share Market brokers are the service provider. They are in the business to build your wealth. Some brokers feel that their big business is to buy & sell stocks & commodities. For them, money building is just incidental. Whatever a broker says to you, forever remember you are the customer. It is your currency and you build the final decisions. If you suffer uncomfortable about any money investment proposition, tell your share market broker and they will value your decision. If they leave ahead and go alongside you to buy shares of their option, then you certainly have the incorrect broker.
Test Your Broker’s Knowledge:
Ask ‘share market tips such as equity tips Accurate MCX Tips to any broker and he immediately provide a record of 5 to 6 ‘Hot Stocks’. Whenever you obtain such as commodity tips, ask yourself – “Why is these trading tips worthy of my solid earned money?” A good broker will build decisions based on your outline and then select a stock. They must be able to give details to you in easy terms why they believe that the stock is a good selection for you. A broker will have to give details what the fundamentals & technicals are, about its market development & PE, about its valuation & future prospects, about the degree of risk & the profit potential. The broker’s service, product knowledge is very critical. If they cannot give details their actions, leave them.
Be With The King!
Check, if the broker has any type of specialty or is a supporter of all trades. If a broker has a particular focus, strength, information and this agrees with your investment goals and good aspiration, you will increase more working with him.
Some broking firms publish excellent analysis reports exclusively for the members. Ask your broker to provide copies of previous research reports and see, if the opinions spoken in those reports have a few degrees of the accuracy. These analysis reports are very useful guides to acquire useful insights.
Be sure to find opinion from investors or traders about the quality of the service that the broker gives.
Brokers of India:
There are numerous share market broking firms all over India. Several of them have global presence too.
Following are a few of the leading Broking firms in India.
- India Infoline
- ICICI Direct
- Share khan
- India bulls
- Geojit Securities
- Reliance Money
- Angel Broking
Investors have to ensure the broker’s terms & conditions and choose about opening a new trading account. Only Govt. Tax rates like, stamp duty, security transaction tax and service tax are consistent other charges like brokerage fee for delivery deals, statement charges, Intraday trades, minimum transaction charge, DP charges, yearly maintenance charges etc., They can provide you paid but Live NCDEX Tips, nifty Tips, option tips etc..