Markets rebounded in last two trading sessions, amid a rally in global stocks, Indian lenders and industrials helped the benchmark stock index reverse an intra-day loss and end higher for a third straight week. Nifty ends above 8200-mark for first time since Aug 21.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- TCS gains as partners with Dutch Insurer VIVAT Verzekeringen.
- Crompton Greaves gains as co to sell Kanjurmarg land parcel.
- OMCs surged after a hike in diesel price; BPCL, IOC gains.
- Bharti Airtel shares tanks as co to sell over 3500 towers in Africa.
NEWS WHICH LED STOCKS ENDS IN GREEN ZONE:
- Nestle to start manufacturing Maggi soon as Govt approved labs declare it safe; Stock gains.
- Infosys ends on a flat to positive zone as IT major creates IBM Bluemix-powered Innovation Lab.
- Godfrey Phillips, lock with 20 pct upper circuit on the back of huge trading volumes in the stock. stock opened at 710 and made high of 851.20 on the NSE.
- NTPC and BHEL plans to expand footprint in Africa; stock gains.
- M&M share gains as company to divest 71.19 percent stake in SAL to b4S Solutions.
- JKumar Infra gains as its Joint Venture wins new orders worth Rs 11.33 billion.
- Unichem Lab surged as getting the nod from USFDA for Losartan Potassium tablets.
NEWS WHICH LED STOCK ENDS IN RED ZONE:
- ITC ends flat to negative note after CLSA downgrades stock of cigarette growth concern.
- Tata Steel tanks in a green market in the media news that company to cut 1000 jobs at UK unit.
- Hathway Cable tanks more than 5 percent in a green market on the news that co will demerge broadband business.
Q2 RESULTS CORNER:
- Reliance reported better than expected Q2 numbers, net profit for the quarter, up 4 percent to Rs 6561 crore on the back of strong operational performance in refining business.
- NIIT Tech reported 16.6 pct jump in net profit for the Sept quarter profit stood at Rs 68 crore on the back of strong operational growth. Revenue up y 5.7 percent to Rs 678 crore.
- Edelweiss Financial Services Q2 net profit jump 21 percent to Rs 96 crore against 79.24 crore compared on Q-o-Q basis.
- Mindtree beats estimates, Q2 profit up 14.5% stood at Rs 158.2 crore; Revenue rise 16%.
- Tata Sponge reported worst Q2 number profit for the quarter tanks 75 percent, which stood at Rs 5.69 crore against Rs 22.53 crore; total income from operations tanks 27.87 pct to Rs 152.31 crore against Rs 211.13 crore.
CALLS FROM TECHNICAL FRONT:
- TNPL EQ moved higher and able to give breakouts of its resistance, closed above it which indicates more buying from current levels, Buy above 204.50 targets 206.50/208.60/210.70 maintain SL of 202.
- CCL EQ tanks for the third straight day with huge trading volumes, more selling pressure seen in stock as on Friday stock tanks in morning trades and consolidates for the whole session in a positive market; Sell below 218 targets 215.80/213.70/211.60 SL 220.20.
- PRABHAT EQ is heading towards its important resistance point, breakouts could be seen in coming trading sessions, Buy above 126.80 targets 129.30/132 maintain SL of 124.
- NIITLTD EQ is heading towards its all time high, in coming session stock may hit fresh high. Buy above 100.60 targets 102.60/104.70 SL 98.50.
Results on 19th October 2015:
- Gati, GRUH Finance, HCL Tech, Hind Zinc, Kitex, SKS Micro and Ultratech Cement are coming up with its Q2 (Quarter 2) results on Monday.
Support the Resistance of upcoming Q2 Results:
- GATI: Support – 147 next support 132; Resistance – 178 next resistance 189.
- GRUH Finance: Support – 250 next support 234; Resistance – 274 next resistance 284.
- HCL TECH: Support – 811 next support 775; Resistance – 871 next resistance 915.
- HINDZINC: Support – 144 next support 134; Resistance – 155 next resistance 163.
- KITEX: Support – 800 next support 760; Resistance – 839 next resistance 867.
- SKSMICRO: Support – 416 next support 373; Resistance – 477 next resistance 491.
- ULTRATECHCEM: Support – 2830 next support 2735; Resistance – 3030 next resistance 3110.
Rule for the Stock & Commodity Trading
Never over trade and do not make hurry to book profit.
If you want to invest Rs.1,00,000/- for trading in the Share Market then trade only Rs. 50,000/-. Don’t over trade Rs. 2,00,000/-. Don’t be hurried for the booking profit, when the market is in positive, wait & watch for correct time and then book your profit.
Select multiple sectors for the trading.
Invest your money in multiple segments rather than, investing all in a solitary fund. Always trade in 3 or 4 segments With proper stock tips, Live Commodity Tips, the stock at a time with severe stop loss.
Follow the trend.
Don’t be afraid to pay money for at a high rate and sell at down rates. Don’t buy just because it’s a low rate & don’t sell because it is very high. Buy position, when there is not good news and Sell, when there is superior news.
Don’t expect to build profit every day.
If you consider, you are an elegant trader who can create profit on each trade, you are purely 100% wrong. Forever is flexible and believe the fact, as soon as you recognize that you are on the incorrect side of the buy & sell. Simply leave the trade without moving your strategy throughout the market; it may grounds you double losses.
Withdraw some section of your profit periodically.
It is should that trader should take a portion of the income and put it in extra account. This is absolutely should for long term constancy in the market.
Don’t trade with unclear mind.
NSE & BSE will never close, each & every morning at 9.00 A.M. (5 days in a week), it will open. So don’t try to be a millionaire in a single day. It is after that to impossible to earn cash every day in the stock & commodity market.
If you will keep away from stop loss, next day market will avoid you.
Don’t average out in our Free NCDEX Tips when the market is not in your favor. Limit your whole losses by keeping a SL order – Never stop a stop loss order following you have placed it, or else you may lose more.
Trade only in stocks & commodities having high volume.
In low volume stocks or commodities the volatility is very high and chance of SL limit getting failed is very high as there would be no any buyer or seller at your SL Level.
You at the present might be interested in a few Free MCX Tips, Free Stock Tips for Indian Stock & commodity Market.
Don’t ever follow the rumors.
- Don’t follow the rumors. Only follow the market trend created by real news.
- Adjust your everyday expenses in a profit.
- Don’t forget expenses like telephone & Mobile bills, Brokerage, computer maintenance, Internet charges, etc. in the profits.