Markets opened gap up continuing the last trades of the previous session, but could not sustain higher over jittery sentiments of investors over global weakness with Crude and Rupee on the way of decline, while slight recovery in later half was seen due to green European markets but indices closed again on a negative note. Nifty future closed below 7300 and 7200 is still seen as the next psychological support for the index while intraday resistance is seen in the range of 7350-7400.
SUPPORT : 7250 & 7200
RESISTANCE: 7350 & 7400
- Sensex below 24000; Dr Reddy’s, Tata Motors closed down more than 3%.
- Exide Q3 revenue falls 2%, profit up 38% at Rs 134 cr.
- Alembic Pharma Q3 profit bounces 281% to Rs 270 Cr on US exports.
- Granules jump 5% as US subsidary going to market Par Pharma’s anti-acid drug.
- Kalpataru Power Transmission gets 4 orders of Rs 1,295 crore.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.