Markets opened on a flat note, but found hard to sustain at higher levels and dragged gradually for the whole session despite of positive European markets (which relied on ECB President Draghi hint on easing of monetary policy); Realty & Banking sectors slipped largely to close the indices in the red zone. Nifty future had printed Bearish engulfing candlestick on daily charts which suggests selling may continue towards support of 7000-6970. Major resistance is seen at 7210.
SUPPORT : 7010 & 6960
RESISTANCE: 7110 & 7150
- Sensex down over 300 points; Nifty settles below 7050 mark.
- HCL Tech ends on a flat note as signs deal with Volvo Group.
- UB Holding shares tanks after PNB declares as willful defaulter.
- Adani Ports gains for the 2nd day post Q3 results.
- Ceat LTD gains as plans to set up manufacturing unit in Maharashtra.
- DEN Network gains as to demerge Broadband business into a wholly owned subsidiary.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.