Markets closed higher for the second consecutive session on gains in global equities and Rupee appreciation; upbeat corporate earnings and strength in Metal, Healthcare sectors too aided the sentiments which made the indices to close in green gaining more than 1%. Nifty future has traded with positive momentum since the start of the session and sustained at higher levels. Now, 7560 is seen as immediate intraday resistance while 7470-20 may act as support range.
SUPPORT : 7470 & 7430
RESISTANCE: 7570 & 7610
- Market gains more than 1 percent, led by strong corporate earnings.
- Eicher Motors surged 8% after Q4 profit zooms 76 pct on Royal Enfield boost.
- Berger Paints hits fresh high on the back of strong Q3 numbers.
- RPP Infra gains as bags order worth Rs 1.12 billion.
- Coal India gains as subsidiaries announce dividend of Rs.4215 crore.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips & Recommendation.