END OF THE DAY REPORT (3rd MARCH 2015):
Nifty hits 9000; Reliance Industries gains.
Market gains for the third consecutive session led by Defensive stocks with some fresh buying seen in index heavyweight Reliance Industries contributing the most to the gains after LIC increased its stake to 9.08% from 8.67%. Further, the markets are in strong momentum as Nifty hits new high today, scaling new highs could continue to happen. Sensex gains 134 points close at 29593, Nifty ends at 8996.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Tata group stocks were in demand; Tata Elxsi gains 20%.
- Coal India dips in early trades after going ex-dividend today.
- Natco Pharma gains 8%; ties up with Gilead on hepatitis C drugs.
- Jindal Steel & SSLT gains Religare says allotment cancellation chances negligible.
- Ramco system hits new high in order win.
- TVS Motors gains after reported 15% year on year growth in Feb total sales at 204565 units.
- M&M dips after reported 10% decline in Feb sales at 38033 units.
- TTK prestige moved higher; Nalanda Capital raises stake.
- SKS Microfinance surged on new regulator, priority sector rules.
- Bharti Airtel strategic collaborates with China Mobile.
- LT gains after bag new order.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Geometric EQ gains and hits fresh high on the on the back of heavy volumes. Buy Geometric EQ above 177.80 Targets 179.55/181.35/183.15 SL 176.
- Tata Group stocks were in demand today, Tata Sponge, Tata Elxsi gains more than 18% in intraday. Buy Tata Sponge EQ above 916.50 Targets 925.65/934.90/944.25 SL 907.20.
Asian shares gains bolstered by another record day on Wall Street, while yen helped knock the US dollar index off an 11-year high.
European stocks edged higher today supported by upbeat Spanish and German economic reports although traders remained cautious ahead of the European Central Bank’s next policy meeting.
Market Analysis Report:
– COMEX Crude and Gold seems to be positive from current levels.
– Indian markets are expected to trade in the lower range today on the back of weak US construction data, profit booking expected in Indian markets and bad economic situation in Greece (Europe). Aviation stocks will be watched. Minister of State for Civil Aviation, Dr. Mahesh Sharma in a written reply in the Lok Sabha yesterday, 2 March 2015 said that presently, there is no proposal to privatize airports in the country. M and M sales went down by 10 percent. Ashok Leyland up on the back of high sales in the month of Feb. TVS Motor Company reported a 15 percent rise in total sales. Sun Pharma along with Glaxosmithkline signed a deal to work together in Australia on opiates (medicine) based on opium (Drug). Coal India in focus after its board approves east corridor railway project.
If You might be interested to know about the stock market news with the help of Support and Resistance level just go Trifid Research Blog also he will provide tips like Stock Tips, Option Tips and MCX Tips etc.