The markets showed choppy moves in the intraday session and the sea-saw movement helped the indices to recover from lower sides and Index heavy weights also helped the indices to sustain on the higher side along with European and Oil rally which made them to settle on a positive note. Nifty future was able to close above 7500. Strict resistance is still seen in the range of 7580-7600 while 7400 is seen as major support. Less than expected IIP nos may hit the indices.
SUPPORT : 7470 & 7430
RESISTANCE: 7580 & 7620
- Indices faced choppy moves; European and Oil rally helps in rebound.
- Oil & Gas shares rallied on the back of key govt measures.
- HCC bagged a new contract from NTPC worth Rs 635 crore.
- Sun Pharma shares tanks as recall cartons of osteoporosis drug.
- TCS rallied after certifying as a top employer in the US.
- Crisil downgrades the outlook to negative on 8 PSU Banks.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.