Market wrap-up (03 SEPT 2015):
Market snaps three day losing streak. Pharma dips.
Equity benchmarks snapped three days losing streak and ended firm on the back of renewed buying across the bourses. Apart from the positive global cues, the growth in services sector for the month of August also lifted the sentiment on Dalal Street.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Jet Airways soars for the second day after board nod for merger with Jet Lite.
- Realty Stocks were in demand; CNX Realty index surged 5%.
- Cement shares in limelight; Ambuja, India Cement gains.
- IRB gains as its arm bags new project from NHAI worth Rs 26.5 billion.
- SAIL plans to invest Rs 75 billion to modernize plants
- Emami surged on rating upgrade by HSBC to Buy.
- HCL Tech gains on pact with Manchester United.
- Railways slash iron ore freight rates to boost exports.
- All indexes closed in green zone except Pharma.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Jindal Drilling rallied with huge volumes after the Cabinet approved auction of 69 oil & gas fields and also approved a separate policy for these fields.
- Ambuja Cements soars after rating agency Nomura upgrade stock rating with “buy” from “neutral”.
- Amtek Auto hits fresh low in an otherwise market on the back of huge volumes.
- Deep Industries gains as wins new order worth 13 million dollars from ONGC.
- The DLF shares rallied after the company has formed a 50-50 joint venture with GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, to develop two residential projects in New Delhi.
- Yes Bank gains as much as on the back of block deal, Stock opened at 666 and made high of 676.40 on the National Stock exchange. Around 5.86 lakh shares were traded in a multiple block at Rs. 663 on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Cipla shares jump as acquires marketing rights of Percos India in a deal worth an estimated Rs 90 crore.
- Mahindra Holidays plans to increase stake in Holiday Club Resorts Oy, Finland to 86.38 percent from 86.4 percent.
- Maruti Suzuki gains as plans to launch its first ever LCV (light commercial vehicle) during the ongoing financial year despite declining sales in the segment.
- Bhushan Steel today said they eek shareholders’ nod to raise up to Rs. 547.50 crore through private placement of shares to meet fund requirements of the company.
Stock Tips & Calls For Next Trading Session:-
- 8KMILES EQ gains as well as given breakouts of all its major resistance and hits fresh, high today, more buying seen in stock buy above 1300 targets 1313/1326.10/1339.40 SL 1287.
- Channel Pattern seen in the Sintex EQ chart as well as the stock was not given breakout of its resistance, breakouts is expected in the next trading session. Buy above 94.30 targets 95.20/96.20/97.20 SL 93.30.
Commodity Tips for Futures Trading::
When you are trading in the commodity futures, investors or traders must understand that although building the actual commodity futures contract trading or dealing is similar to buying & selling of the stock market shares, the deal is quite very different. Contrary to the equity market, shares trading, the commodity futures trade includes buying & selling on a margin. Only, a division of the face value of the agreements is then reflected as up-front and this means that incomes or profits & losses are frequently magnified.
The risk of the leverage puts traders or investors in the danger of losing more than they have a place in. For the beginners or average in the commodity trading, it is suggested that they carry out a deep investment of about three percent to ten percent, commodities & this helps reduce the overall instability of the market portfolio.
Market volatility is what lots of investment managers look upon as risk. If the market volatility is low down, it means, that there are less risks that perhaps witnessed. When commodity trading, there are a few Commodity Tips, which can assist you. Reputable traders or investors in the commodity futures base their deal of information and knowledge from external environments. You will require to remain continually updated on the weather, the strengthening of the dollar & political events.
These are aspects, which will influence the commodity product prices. You may also wish for to base your dealing on trend lines, waves and channels. When the trading, you need to seriously evaluate what the experts say about the whole commodity market. It is very advisable not to ignore the experts. When you are dealing fundamentally, you’re more likely to make incorrect conclusions based on special information you find from the marketplace.
If you are dealing in soybeans and the share market predicts that the soybean crop yield approximation for the crop will be hefty, a trader or dealer may straightforward think that, the rate will drop or remain sluggish. But there are further factors, which you need to believe. You can ensure the demand for the soybeans and other commodity NCDEX products derived from the beans as like bean oil & bean meal.
Although, the harvest may be estimated to be abundant, in further hand, if the demand is extremely high, then the rates may also go upward. It is therefore very important that you check all data, information and Commodity NCDEX Tips that pertains to your agreements. When you are connecting in multiple agreement, you require to scale off profits or incomes. If your trading position moves into more profits, you must begin liquidating to find some profits.
This is because, you don’t know when the rate will move opposite you. It will be discouraged if all your commodity futures contract markets change against you. You require to use a stop to maximize your profits on remaining trade positions. Good commodity market trading trends can final for long, but also you must remember that they don’t last forever.
When there is the brake on the market trend, you must not provide back all your incomes hoping that this was a nor permanently pull back. Although, the market trend may be resume, you must not hold on to that supposition. You have to start a trailing stop point and then not change further away. If it was certainly a temporally pull back, you will have one more opportunity to reenter the commodity market at even better rate but later on.