Markets opened strongly on positive global cues on back of Fed Chair Janet Yellen comments and sustained at higher levels, which was further fuelled by Banking stocks after Vijay Mallya submitted 4000 Cr repayment plan to SC, strong European market further adds to sentiments and indices settled up gaining approx 2%. Nifty future rebounded from the 100 day EMA and closed around the immediate resistance of 7750. Now, 7800 is seen as next key resistance.
SUPPORT : 7700 & 7670
RESISTANCE: 7790 & 7830
- Market gains nearly 2 percent on FII buying; March F&O Expiry eyed. Nifty reclaims 7700 mark.
- Sun Pharma share gains as buys Novartis brands for Rs 1900 crore.
- Reliance Capital completes of 23 pct stake sale in RLI to Nippon.
- Tata Steel to divest entire UK business; stock gains nearly 7%.
- Adani’s Board approves fund raising of up to Rs.5000 crore.
- Aurobindo Pharma gets nod from USFDA for Vancomycin HCl.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.