Markets are gradually slipping since last three sessions after the RBI Policy announcement as the street was expecting a higher rate cut; weakness in European markets also aided to the sentiments and finally made the indices to close in red territory losing approx 0.90%. Nifty future closed below 100 day SMA and it can be a weak signal for coming sessions where dropping down further can witness the support of 7500-7430. On the higher side, 7650 may act as strict resistance.
SUPPORT : 7530 & 7490
RESISTANCE: 7610 & 7650
- Market falls on a 3 week low as earnings gloom grips markets.
- Infosys dips 2 percent after block deals.
- BHEL posted FY16 loss stood at Rs 877 crore against a profit of Rs 1419.
- HDFC tanks as proposes special provision for Q4.
- Siemens inks pact with NTPC to boost power generation; stock tanks.
- Axis Bank takes over Jaypee Infra’s headquarters in Noida.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.