Market wrap-up (13 AUG 2015):
Market snaps five days losing streak led by Pharma stocks;
The market closed higher for the first time in last five sessions with modest profit which lifted Sensex and Nifty above 27550 and 8350 marks respectively amid a slide in the rupee and banking shares rallied on hopes of a rate-cut by the central bank on the back of easing consumer price inflation and growth in industrial production.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Infosys gains and heading towards fresh high on NSE.
- Adani Ports surged on inclusion in Nifty.
- Parliament monsoon session today shut without passing the GST bill.
- Shares of Nestle gains after court rules in favors in Maggi noodle case.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- HCL Tech tanks despite of positive news flow in market that company wins five year contract from SAI Global.
- Nucleus Software gains as much as after the company declared inks pact with Microsoft. The Stock opened at 256.20 made high of 298.70 on the NSE.
- Telecom stocks moved higher in an early trade after the government approves spectrum sharing.
- Britannia, Glenmark and Indiabulls Housing shares were in focus on the positive news of inclusion in MSCI indexes
- Jindal steel shares tanks and hits fresh 52 weeks low on NSE after the company reported Loss in Q1, which stood at Rs 339 against a profit of Rs 401 crore for the same quarter last year.
- ONGC today reported lower than expected Q1 numbers, net profit for the quarter, up by 14%, which stood at Rs 5460 crore, Revenue up 4.5% at Rs 22825.
- The IOC declared robust Q1 figures, reported 2.5 fold jump in net profit, which stands at Rs 6436 crore against Rs 2523 crore for the same quarter last year.
- Shares of Tata Power moved higher after the company reported better than expected Q1 numbers, net profit stands at Rs 241.30 crore against loss of Rs 111.3 crore compared on a yearly basis.
- Despite reported good Q1 numbers PC Jeweller tanks more than 5 pct today, reported 18.50 pct jump in net profit for the Q1 which stood at Rs 82.47 crore.
CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Glenmark EQ shares were in focus on the news of inclusion in MSCI indexes more fresh buyers can enter in this stock on this news, as per technical front Glenmark is consolidating nearby its resistance breakouts could be seen in the next trading session. Buy above 1068 targets 1078.60/1089.50/1100.40 SL 1057.
- Nucleus EQ gains as company inks pact with Microsoft, More buying could be seen above 300 levels as stock ends with a big bullish candle. Buy above 300 targets 303/306/309.10 SL 296.90.
DAILY CALLS UPDATE:
- LAOPALA EQ BUY CALL DIDN’T EXECUTED (Buy above 546.50 targets 552/557.50/563 SL 540.90.)
- DEEPIND EQ SELL CALL SL TRIGGERED (Sell below 138.30 targets 136.90/135.60/134.20 SL 139.70.)
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly Amara Raja Batteries, BEML, Amtek Auto, BPCL, Cipla, Hindalco. Jet Airways, Reliance Capital, Reliance communication, SAIL, Rolta, Suven, Vakrangee, Videocon Industries etc on Friday i.e. on 14th Aug 15.
Benefits Of Commodity Trading
In India’s biggest commodity markets, the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), the hottest & valuable commodities, that are bought & sold with proper management, guidance & market valuable Commodity Tips are 2 bullion metals: Gold & Silver. The major reason for this is easy.
The first question that traders often ask stock & commodity researchers is: which is the top stock, that I can purchase? Similarly, now these days, question & queries on investing in the commodities through the Indian stock & commodity exchanges are piling up on analysis and research desks. In India biggest commodity markets, the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), the cheapest commodities, that are bought & sold are two bullion metals: Gold, Silver and copper. The major reason for this is easy: India is the leading consumer of the gold & silver in the world.
Both gold & silver are outstanding stores of worth, that have performed constantly over the precedent years at MCX. This makes these commodity products the most sought after spending assets. These very precious metals have progressively improved in the value over the whole years, especially in the last 2 years. It is, therefore, extremely important that the people who are excited to put their cash money in the gold & silver learn the fine art of the investing in them.
Here are some investment Commodity MCX Tips you need to identify on trading in the gold and silver on MCX:
Fluctuation in Currency:
People look upon gold & silver as secure haven assets and they twist traders in these precious metals when they lose self-confidence in the currency. The most pertinent obsession to take care at the same time as trading in the gold and silver is that you have to be forever aware that the movements in Dollar & Rupee influence gold & silver prices.
So, when the administration announces fiscal policy that may stay the value of the rupee subdued, silver and gold prices improve in the sympathy. The same happens, when the dollar value decreased owing to poor monetary conditions or due to political doubts or a general global financial system lowdown.
Low Interest Rates:-
When the interest rates are very high, the best money investment assets to purchase and posses are stocks, shares, Commodities and fixed income instruments such as bonds. The similarity goes for cash money deposits at banks. When the interest rates decrease or are managed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the returns accessible by paper assets like stocks and bonds acquire no longer very attractive. The people then revolve to gold & silver, which offer great resale value and certain appreciation. This in rotate boosts the rates of these metals.
The inflation is the most important barometer, that guides to the ups & downs in the financial system. When the movement arises, hard metals of the value like gold & silver tend to be in demand. Traders know that gold & silver retain their buying power, when it is impossible to say, how the money will fare. In an inflationary marketplace, a portfolio that is stock intensive is under threat of strict devaluation. Therefore, people purchase gold & silver to insulate alongside wealth erosion through inflation.
There are forever a definite link between gold rates and silver rates. But Silver has many fundamental rates drivers linked with it. When gold rate zooms, silver rates may keep pace, but when the gold rates dip, those of the silver fall by a good margin.
There are many of factors concerning the financial system of India that lie both retail and NCDEX or MCX rates of gold & silver. Traders require to search out judicious buy or sell decisions and live MCX & NCDEX Tips to make sure maximum gains.